Career Progression and the Mysterious World of Executive Search - 6 February 2020
Date: 6th February 2020
Location: Minerva Office, 4 Snow Hill, London, EC1A 2DJ
Career Progression and the Mysterious World of Executive Search: Calling all aspiring HR Directors…
This is an initiative we have developed to help maximise opportunities for talented Human Resources professionals to further their careers in HR and take on increasingly senior roles to fulfil their potential. We have developed a bite-size programme, in partnership with UHR, targeted at HR professionals in their mid-career who are keen to progress and have their sights set on reaching a senior leadership position in HR.
The programme will be as interactive and practical as possible, enabling all participants to get maximum value out of it. As headhunters we have good insights into what it takes to be successful in a recruitment process and would love to help participants build their profile, develop their skills and behaviours, and perform in order to be successful in these processes and in their roles.
• Do you have 10-15 years’ work experience in HR?
• Do you feel at a key stage in your career to develop many of the behaviours and skills that will lead to high-level leadership?
• Are you willing to invest some time networking with others at similar stages in their careers and gaining insights into what it takes to get to a leadership position from recruiters?
If so, this programme may be for you. Please get in touch with us to find out more at email@example.com
The programme will take place at Minerva’s offices in Farringdon, central London (4 Snow Hill, London, EC1A 2DJ).
We will meet for a two and a half-hour session on the 6th February between 2.00pm – 4.30pm.
A repeat will be held on the 12th March between 2.00pm – 4.30pm.
There will be no charge to participate in this programme.
Please note, in order to book a place on this event you will need a UHR website user account. If you do not yet have an account you have 2 choices:
- If you would like a full website account, please contact your HR Director who needs to authorise the request by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If you just wish to book on this event, then please visit the quick registration page where you can set up an account just for booking events.
To be sure of a place, early booking is recommended.