Action Learning Sets - 2017-2018
Following the success of last year’s Action Learning Sets we are opening up for new delegates this year. Action Learning Sets are a powerful development experience for leaders. It brings people together to exchange, support and challenge each other in action and learning. UHR is partnering with AUDE, BUFDG, UCISA and new for 2017, SCONUL to offer Action Learning Sets to HR staff at Deputy Director level or equivalent.
What are the benefits?
- Input from other Deputy Directors (or equivalent) in other roles who will challenge your thinking and offer a fresh perspective.
- Development of your active listening and questioning skills to help others gain insight.
- Exposure to a variety of new and different challenges in other institutions.
- Consolidation of learning over a medium to long term period, rather than a one-off experience.
- A rare opportunity for time away from the office for deep thinking about pressing issues.
- Development of a trusted network of peers who normally continue to share thinking long after the formal ‘end’ of the action set series.
Details on how to do this and further information are available here. For any queries, please contact Rachel McLone at BUFDG.